Москва и область
We can transport dangerous goods under a contract with legal entities. The order should be placed through a Personal Account by completing a courier request form with an appropriate note. Please, place your request in advance because it needs to be processed in the Department of Non-Standard Orders. Dangerous goods are charged at a premium of 1.8. Our contact telephone number is +7 800-100-76-69.
1. The sender must submit a courier request application in advance through a Personal Account with highlighting the field “Dangerous goods” till 10.30 am of the current day.
2. The Department of Non-Standard Orders will consider your application for the possibility of its transportation and contact you within 6 hours, but during business hours.
3. By the arrival of a courier, you should prepare an invoice with highlighting the field “Dangerous goods”.
4. The PONY EXPRESS will issue a Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods, pack, mark, and provide with appropriate labels according to the technical specifications and GOST 26319-84 “Dangerous Goods. Packaging”.
5. The service is available to the customers working with the PONY EXPRESS under a contract.
6. Dangerous goods can be transported only for non-cash payment.
The new rules for air transportation apply to a large number of electronic equipment powered by lithium batteries, regardless of whether they are rechargeable (lithium ion) or non-rechargeable (lithium metal). The rules shall apply in the following cases:
In order to improve the safety of air transportations, the ICAO rules regulating the transportation of lithium batteries became stricter, so the airlines must fully comply with them.
Please pay special attention to the fact that safe transportation of such content by air and full compliance with the ICAO rules is the legal responsibility of a shipper. Any natural or legal person, hereinafter named as the shipper on the PONY EXPRESS invoice, is legally responsible for ensuring full compliance with the updated ICAO rules. This responsibility remains even in the cases, when the goods containing lithium batteries, do not actually belong to a person or an entity listed in the invoice as the shipper.
Please warn the employees of PONY EXPRESS every time when you plan to send any goods containing lithium batteries.
Но по вашему запросу результатов не найдено